Lexington Plastic Surgery | Lexington PS

Lexington Plastic Surgery is one of the highest rated plastic surgery centers in Lexington, KY. Lexington Plastic Surgery is committed to excellence and sincerely desire to provide you with quality, privacy, and compassionate care when it comes to your search for trusted Lexington plastic surgeons.

Theo Gerstle, MD is a Harvard trainedLexington Plastic Surgeon dedicated to helping you look and feel your very best. He values excellence in surgical techniques while providing compassionate, patient-centered care. Whether you are considering cosmetic surgery or surgery for relief of debilitating migraine headaches, Dr. Gerstle and his team at Lexington Plastic Surgery want to hear about your goals and work with you to achieve the most natural and successful result. Learn more about any one of our premier plastic surgery centers here in Lexington, KY including breast augmentation, face lift, tattoo removal Lexington KY, Labiaplasty Lexington KY, liposuction , tummy tuck surgery, and much more. Get in touch with one of the most trusted Lexington plastic surgeons!

Please review our procedure pages and patient education materials. If you feel you're ready to take the next step and speak with Dr. Gerstle schedule a consultation through our request form or call our office at (859) 279-2111.

Call Lexington plastic surgery Today at (859) 279-2111

Contact us today for a consultation

Lexington Plastic Surgery Reviews

140+ Trusted Google Reviews

Best money I ever spent! I'm 6 months out from a tummy tuck and am so incredibly happy with my results! Thank you so much Dr. Gerstle and team!!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I am so unbelievably ecstatic on the results of my surgery! I am 8 weeks post-op and everything has gone smoothly, The girls at the front desk are so personable and always greet me with a smile. My nurse Claire, made me feel so comfortable and was so knowledeable at answering my questions and being so informative on recovery procedures. The sincerity of the whole staff is so comforting. I feel that Dr Gerstle is an absolute artist, and I sincerely couldn't be happier with my tummy tuck and liposuction. This experience exceeded my expectations by far. I definitely will recommend this team to anyone and already have!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I came to Lexington Plastic Surgery wanting to do something for myself. The staff and Dr. Gerstle were so nice and very helpful to my needs. I am happy I chose Lexington Plastic Surgery to make my change in life.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I am so glad that I went to Lexington Plastic Surgery. Everyone there is very professional and has been so thoughtful and caring. I have received the best card I could ask for.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Lexington Plastic Surgery is wonderful! Dr. Gerstle and his staff are amazing. I came into the office not feeling so confident about myself the first time and felt so welcomed as he and his nurses and staff listened to my every concern. So I decided to have a 'mommy makeover' preformed with this office as I did so much research before making my final decision due to having an issue with my breast augmentation that was preformed by a different surgeon 10 years ago and he wouldn't do anything about it unless I spent more money to that same surgeon that preformed my breast augmentation. (Which didn't make sense, I spent quite a bit not to be happy for 10 years and dealing with what he should've fixed back than at no cost) so needless tosay, I am extremely happy now with the results that I have from Dr. Gerstle; and it's not even been a full month yet!! I'm still healing and I cannot wait to see the 'final' results!! If anyone is interested in making themselves feel better and more confident I really recommend having a consultation with this office and you'll see for yourself that you couldn't choose a better doctor!!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Lexington Plastic Surgery is great the doctor and staff are amazing they are all extremely nice and helpful.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Top notch care. Would recommend to anyone! Thanks Dr. Gerstle and staff!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gerstle and his staff are excellent. I had consults with other doctors but felt completely at ease with Dr. Gerstle. I am 2 months post op from breast augmentation. My results have exceeded my expectations to this point.This is a small office that remembers you everytime. Dr. Gerstle made sure my husband was informed of any complication that could happen. After surgery we were given personal phone numbers just incase we had questions or concerns.I highly recommend Dr. Gerstle and his staff.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

My otoplasty experience was phenomenal! Something I had wanted my whole life but never had the nerve. Dr. Gerstle and his staff were amazing and made the experience a breeze!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

So glad I chose Lexington Plastic Surgery! As a new resident to Kentucky, the internet was my only resource to find a plastic surgeon to do my breast implant exchange surgery. After spending many hours researching doctors in the area, I made a consultation appointment with Dr. Gerstle. From the time I entered the building, the staff was great. I am a very nervous person... I ask a lot of questions and thought about backing out more than once. But my 14 year old implants were done. On the day of my surgery, the team (especially Claire) was great at calming my nerves and ensuring I was completely comfortable with the procedure. I am currently four weeks post-surgery and I'm completely satisfied with my results. I will definitely use Dr. Gerstle in the future and would recommend him to others.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I had such a amazing experience at Lexington Plastic Surgery! The staff went above and beyond to make sure all my needs were met and I felt comfortable! Thanks again guys! I would 100% recommend to anyone looking to get any work done! ❤️

Lexington Plastic Surgery

As a recently out Trans person, I was extremely anxious about the whole plastic surgery experience. You can read all the reviews and examine the Doctor's credentials and biography but nothing can prepare you for those person to person interactions.Let me say that all my fears and apprehensions were completely unfounded. This office is staffed with truly wonderful people. Not only did everyone take excellent care of me, they treated me with respect.The whole process was easy, and the procedure outcome was so nice, they'll be my go to for anything plastic surgery related in the future.To better sum things up, these folks treat everyone like they're special and the work done is A+ top notch.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

The Dr and staff are very nice and take the best care of patients while they give the patient what they want in care I received the best care here and recommend this to anyone

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I had the best experience at Lexington plastic surgery!! I got a little bit of lip filler and nose filler! I'm so unbelievably happy with results! If you're wanting to get anything cosmetic done please go to this place!! There are absolutely amazing! ❤️

Lexington Plastic Surgery

HIGHLY recommend this place & surgeon! i couldn't have asked for a better experience! every person there is amazing and the sweetest people i've ever met! it shows how much the surgeon & staff care about their patients! i will always go to him for all future procedures! i'm in love with my results!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I walked into this office literally scared and afraid of change but I knew I had to do something for me …upon entering the office the staff and the doc made me feel at home and safe with all decisions that needed to be made . The doc was at my call anytime and every time I needed assistance . The ladies at the front desk are amazing and I would recommend them and Doc G 1000X over .

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Upon arriving in the office, I was greeted with a smile and a friendly personality. Add my visit went on, every one that I spoke to was pleasurable and spoke to me like we were friends! It felt more like going to hang out with girlfriends then an appointment at a doctors office. I highly recommend them! Each one of them radiated so much positive energy! I will definitely return.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I had an otoplasty in May. I'm so happy with my results. I went for a consultation and had surgery literally a week later. I've been insecure my whole life and finally I am able to wear my hair up. They made sure they were able to schedule me before my wedding which meant the world to me. The staff is nothing short of amazing every single person that works in that office is always so welcoming and friendly. Dr Gerstle is amazing and his work is just as amazing as he is. I would hands down recommend him and his team to anyone.Thank you ALL for such a great experience and fantastic results....from the bottom of my heart!!! Can't wait to get my BBL next.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I couldn't have had a better experience here. The staff was friendly, easy to work with, and made the whole process seamless.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

As soon as I walked in the door everyone was so personal and attentive. I got my consultation within a month of my first call, and made my surgery appointment before I left on my consultation. I had two surgeries done; the first surgery was a tumor in my breast and the other was a tattoo I needed gone on my neck. The surgeries altogether were less than 2 hours. It's very quick there, in and out but you feel they took care of you and had good conversations. I always leave feeling secure.There isn't one person I can point out because every single person is amazing! Everyone gets along so well and works very well together.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gerstle and his staff are fantastic. I live out of town and I knew from the first video consult that I wanted him as my plastic surgeon. After surgery, Dr. Gerstle was always available to reassure any concerns I had. I'm very happy with my results and have recommended him to friends.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gerstle and his staff are amazing! The office is so cozy and they make you feel so comfortable. The whole process from consultation to surgery is so easy and they make sure all your questions and concerns are answered. I would do my Breast augmentation and lift all over again. I would definitely recommend Lexington Plastic Surgery!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

My experience at Lexington Plastic Surgery has been nothing but amazing! Not only is Dr. Gerstle a phenomenal surgeon, his entire staff is friendly, helpful and attentive and the facility is warm and beyond comfortable. I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience and am beyond impressed with my results. #lifetimepatient

Lexington Plastic Surgery

They really do their best to make the patient satisfied with the procedure. Follow up, touch up, whatever is necessary. 👍

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I originally went to Lexington Plastic Surgery as a support system for my sister, but was so impressed with the atmosphere and people that I decided to become a patient myself. The front desk staff are always so welcoming, and Dr. Gerstle and his nurses have been so great prior, during and after my Breast Augmentation. I highly recommend them.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I am very pleased with the way my procedure turned out! The staff is absolutely amazing! From the time I walked through the door for the first time they made me feel as I was family! They listened to what I wanted and made my dream, my reality! I most definitely recommend.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I truly could not thank you guys enough. The staff is amazing and Dr. Grestle took care of me in every way possible. I 10/10 would recommend him to anyone. Not only are they so caring and understanding. But will make your biggest insecurities go away. Thank you guys again. I was blessed to find you all❤️

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I left a review about a year ago and it's time for another one because this office truly deserves it! Dr. Gerstle goes above and beyond! I had breast implants and had a follow up today and I truly feel like his team truly cares about their patients!!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Had to get a cyst removed. This office is one of the best in lexington. They were quick and followed up via text on all my appointments. Most surgeons wanted over 1500$ and they only charged me 750$. Thanks a bunch!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Lexington Plastic Surgery is wonderful! Dr. Gerstle's staff was very welcoming from the moment I walked in. Dr. Gerstle listened to my concerns and made a plan on how I could get the best results. They ALL went above and beyond to make sure I had the best result. I am extremely happy and will return.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Immediately upon entering the office, the front desk staff was friendly, and professional. Everyone made me feel welcome, and didn't make me feel embarrassed of my visit. Having neurofibromatosis, it causes me to develop small tumors all over my body under my skin, which are visible. Dr. Gerstle took the time to explain the removal procedure, and was willing to perform the minor surgery, when other doctors I seeked help from, did not. I cannot thank him enough for the confidence I have regained. I definitely recommend Dr. Gerstle and his office, if you are looking to have a cyst or neurofibroma removals.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Surgery & recovery went very smooth .The lady's at the desk were extremely helpful & friendly.Gerstle is a professional, told me everything I needed to know about the surgery & really makes you not worry .Great place will recommend friends here.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Everyone here is absolutely amazing. Very informative and helpful with every step, from first consult to recovery. If you are thinking of having work done, or just have questions, these are my go to guys.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Couldn't have asked for better results!! Super thankful for all the love and support I've received from LPS! Don't "waist" any more time! Make an appointment today!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Couldn't ask for a better experience! I was nervous upon my decision to get a breast augmentation; this was a big decision, but after my consultation with Dr. Gerstle I was more than comfortable and excited for my coming operation. The staff are all so friendly and helpful! The aftercare process was more than comforting during my healing process, Dr. Gerstle even took a personal call on a weekend when I had a question. Thank you all so much!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Such a knowledge Dr and staff and they really care about their patients. Always willing and happy to go above and beyond. Just a wonderful experience!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Such a great experience! Best doctor and staff! Extremely friendly and makes you feel right at home! If there is anything I want to do in the future I will go back to them!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Nursing staff is so sweet and make you feel so comfortable! Dr. Gerstle will sit and answer every question and concerns you have no matter how crazy it is! The front desk ladies never fail to amaze me how they ask about my son and care about recovery and also are willing to help with any concerns, all around the sweetest and best place to go!!!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gerstle! I am beyond happy with my results! He has gone above and beyond for me. He does great work and is always available if I need anything!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

For my lips done here and the Dr did an amazing job! He did exactly what I asked for. I'll be back for sure.

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I absolutely loved the atmosphere, Dr. Gerstle and his entire staff they made me feel like family. The outcome from my procedure was absolutely amazing I'm amazed by my results and my new found self esteem. I would highly recommend!!!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

I had Abdominal Liposuction on 1/6 and I have been beyond satisfied. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and extra pleased with my results. Dr Gerstle is the best, and his medical staff treated me very kind as if I was there family. I would recommend Dr Gerstle for any kind of plastic surgery needs!!!!!

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Reconstructive Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gerstle understands that patients seeking reconstructive surgery are on a path they never wanted to embark on in the first place. Be it reconstructive post injury or cancer… Read more

Lexington Plastic Surgery

Schedule a Lexington plastic surgery Consultation

Our quick and simple online consultation request form lets you inquire about the procedures we offer when it works for you. Request an appointment… Read more

Meet Theo Gerstle, MD – Lexington Plastic Surgeon
Innovation and excellence in plastic surgery.

Dr. Theodore L. Gerstle is a native of New York with strong roots in the state of Kentucky.  Though he has a large extended Kentucky family, he was born and raised in Westchester, New York.  He has a long history of service, beginning in childhood as he joined the Boy Scouts of America, ultimately achieving the rank of Eagle Scout. He received his Bachelors of Science in Engineering Management at The United States Military Academy at West Point, New York.

After Dr. Gerstle's military commitment was complete, he decided that medicine was the best way to continue helping others. He entered University of Louisville's School of Medicine, was elected the President of his class each year he was there. He has received multiple awards, including acceptance into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.

Read Dr. Gerstle's Full Bio & Credentials >

What is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery?

Cosmetic plastic surgery is designed to alter certain personal features or characteristics you'd like to see enhanced. For many of our Lexington Plastic Surgery clients, it can result in redesigning their body's contour and shape, smoothing wrinkles, or eliminating balding areas. There are dozens of cosmetic surgery procedures that men and women can choose from to sculpt an image which allows them feel more confident and comfortable with their self image. Despite health insurance companies typically not covering the cost of cosmetic surgery procedures, the amount of men and women opting to have cosmetic plastic surgery continues to rise. The top cosmetic plastic surgeries are breast augmentation, liposuction, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery, tummy tuck, and facelift. If you're looking for trusted Lexington surgeons, Dr. Theo Gerstle and his staff will make you feel right at come.

What is Reconstructive Plastic Surgery?

Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to correct facial and body abnormalities resulting from birth defects, injury, disease, or aging. Typically, the focus of reconstructive plastic surgery is to drastically help body function. However, reconstructive plastic surgery is also done to create a more normal appearance and improve self-esteem (this may also be called cosmetic surgery). Abnormal structures of the body may result from:

  • Injury
  • Infection
  • Developmental abnormalities
  • Birth defects
  • Disease
  • Tumors

Our Lexington plastic surgeons focus on clearly identifying your needs and walking you through your procedure clearly.

Plastic Surgery Benefits

Better Self-Confidence

When you look awesome, you feel awesome. Improvements to how you look and feel naturally translate to increased self-confidence for many patients, which results in a greater desire and drive to try new things or feel more comfortable in social situations. Patients may also feel more comfortable wearing specific types of clothing or take part in activities they avoided before having plastic surgery, due to feeling uncomfortable with their appearance before. Our plastic surgeons are here to help you find the confidence you deserve.

Better Physical Health

Some plastic surgery procedures can improve your physical well beings along with your looks. For instance, rhinoplasty or nose reshaping surgery may improve breathing while at the same time can lift the the aesthetics of the nose. Breast reduction surgery improves the body shape, however, it can also relieve physical discomfort such as neck and back pain and skin irritation from abnormally large breasts.

Better Mental Health

Mental health benefits can be achieved from plastic surgery along with aesthetics and physical health improvements. Some patients see a reduction in social anxiety after their Lexington plastic surgery procedure, as a result of increased feelings of self-confidence their new look inspires. It is not abnormal to feel more control over your life, become more enthusiastic in trying new challenges, or take charge of your live in ways you could not before. Our Lexington plastic surgeons understand that above all physical needs, a patient's mental health is the most important.

More Opportunities

Many studies mention that patients who are more attractive often enjoy more professional and personal opportunities. A 2017 study published in Economics Today discovered that better looking real estate agents were able to sell properties at a higher price than agents that were not thought of as attractive. More studies have shown that attractive people often make higher salaries and are awarded larger promotions more often. Our Lexington plastic surgeons will help you transform your body and mind so that you can access more opportunities that are within your reach.

Keep The Weight Off

Patients seeking body contouring, such as liposuction or a tummy tuck, often find it is less difficult to keep the weight off after their plastic surgery. The positive results of the procedure often motivates the patient to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regimen to keep their weight under control. A healthy weight may also lead to a healthier system and reduced chance for various types of diseases.

There are many reasons why our Lexington Plastic Surgery patients consider plastic surgery today. After a successful operation or consultation, you can also discover benefits from your surgery which you never realized were possible.

Also Offering Pediatric Surgeon Services

We offer a full range of pediatric surgeon services in Lexington, Kentucky. Dr. Theo Gerstle works with different child patients throughout the year. During this time of Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak, our Lexington Plastic Surgery office is taking on topical surgeries for children such as lacerations, cuts, stitches, trauma, sutures, and dog bites. Don't lose precious time waiting in the Hospital Emergency Room in Lexington, KY. If your child is in need of any of these procedures, give our pediatric Lexington plastic surgeons a call today and get seen quickly.